Sunday, October 28, 2007

U and me i can see us dying.....Are weee?? No Doubt (band), Dont Speak (song)

The Blog is dying.... my god, i am listenin to some real sad music at the moment and runnin through some good ol memories of the blog and its days, tis puttin tears in my eyes.....not! LOL I did have to change the music though hehe

Anyways, ...... apart from finances, I had a fan..tas..tic BOH 1st year!! I hope u did too! The combination of a great group of people and some very interesting and valuable learning has made this year one to remember! Thank you all being so supportive to eachother!!

Study hard for the exams guys and save the partying until after! Keep the brain at max function I say!! (thanks dad).

I think we should organise a congregation to celebrate and toast to our fellow class mates after the last exam..... Are u in or are u in??

1 comment:

stuart said...

ye awesome year, looking back I reckon we've all learnt heaps and had a pretty good time to boot.

I guess study hard for the exams and party hard after, then just relax until next year and we'll be able to uni it up all over again!!

btw are we gonna need to change the title of the blog for next year? or try something completely different?